Corporate Culinary Team Building
Kitchen Cooking Competition
In this "Iron Chef" style event, your group will be divided into teams and face off in timed cooking competition that will rely on creativity and teamwork. This challenge is best for groups of 12 people or more. We recommend two or more teams of 6-10 people each. Some basic instructions for this event is displayed below.
- Teams are provided recipes for the chosen menu (as selected from our Seasonal Menus) and must make an entrée, starch side and vegetable side using those recipes as a starting point.
- Teams are presented with a secret ingredient that MUST be featured in all of the dishes they make.
- Simple Gourmet™ culinary staff will serve as team coaches.
- A pantry of additional ingredients will be provided for teams to use.
- Teams have 60 minutes to complete their cooking.
- Teams have 2 minutes to give a verbal presentation to a chosen panel of judges and will be scored on taste, teamwork, presentation, creativity and use of the secret ingredient.
Appetizers and dessert will be provided by your Simple Gourmet™ team. Deserts and appetizers are great addtion to your team's meal.
Our competitions are a great way to spend the evening with friends. This event encourages friendly competition as teams face off in a timed cooking event that will rely on teamwork and creative problem-solving. Learn how to work together while creating declicious food. Invite friends for an exciting party or learn more about your co-workers with this uniqe team building challenge.